In accordance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA),
and rules of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), Irongate Inc., Realtors has established the following telephone and email privacy policies:
1) Irongate Inc., Realtors hereby agrees to abide by the provisions of the TCPA, and the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR) of the Federal Trade Commission as amended on January 29, 2003.
2) Irongate Inc., Realtors is a registered subscriber to the National Do Not Call Registry, and maintains a National Do Not Call list for telephone area codes (937 & 513) and updates this list at least every thirty (30) days. This list is maintained by employees of the brokerage, and is made available to all sales licensees.
3) Irongate Inc., Realtors maintains a company-specific Do Not Call list, updates this list whenever a consumer makes a request to be added, and cross-references this list with the National Do Not Call list every thirty (30) days. This list is maintained by employees of the brokerage and is made available to all sales licensees.
4) Irongate Inc., Realtors holds regular training sessions to enforce compliance with this policy for all its sales licensees.
5) Irongate Inc., Realtors maintains records documenting its procedures to prevent calls to any telephone number on its company-specific Do Not Call list or the National Do Not Call Registry. Telephone records are also maintained to document consumer-initiated calls and inquiries to establish a business relationship as well as all verifiable authorizations or records of express informed consent or express agreement to call. Records are maintained for a period of two (2) years.
6) Irongate Inc., Realtors understands that you have certain rights under the law, including:
A. Anyone making a telephone solicitation call to your home must provide his/her name, the name ofthe entity on whose behalf the call is being made, and a telephone number or
address at which you may contact that entity.
B. You may request a copy of this Policy as well as our company-specific Do-Not-Call list.
C. You may request your telephone number be placed on our company-specific Do-Not-
Call list, and it will remain on this list for five (5) years from the date of such request.
D. You may file a complaint on-line at www.donotcall.gov or by calling 1-888-382-1222 (TTY 1-866-290-4236).
7) Irongate Inc., Realtors understands that the law prohibits misusing a Do Not Call list, denying or interfering with a person's Do Not Call rights, calling outside the permissible hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., abandoning an outbound telephone call, failing to transmit Caller Identification information, using threats, intimidation, or profane or obscene language, or causing any telephone to ring or engaging any person in telephone conversation repeatedly or continuously with intent to annoy, abuse, or harass.
8) Irongate will not sell, rent or disclose any phone numbers or email addresses obtained by Irongate Inc. Realtors through its website at www.IrongateRealtors.com. Your privacy is important to us.
By providing your phone number or email address on this website you acknowledge receipt of this policy, and hereby grant my permission for any representative of Irongate Inc., Realtors to call or email, even if you have registered your telephone number on the National Do Not Call list. This permission is granted until such time as you request any representative of Irongate Inc., Realtors to place your telephone number on its company-specific Do Not Call List; or ask that your email address be deleted from our contact list.